No need to replace sheetrock when you can repair it. Check out our selection of joint compound and sheetrock spackle.
SHEETROCK® BRAND ACOUSTICAL SEALANT
This sealant achieves all test-verified STC/MTC by sealing gaps in partitions with a long-lasting, resilient, acoustical seal. Sheetrock® Brand Acoustical Sealant is water-based, highly elastic and easy to apply with hand-gun equipment to vertical and horizontal surfaces (even overhead) without sagging. Sheetrock® Brand Acoustical Sealant is excellent for fire-rated partitions and acceptable for use at the perimeter of wall assemblies rated 1-3 hours.
Sheetrock® Brand Acoustical Sealant can be used in full-load bearing, steel-stud partitions (WHI-9-28-78). It boasts 0/0 flame-spread/smoke-developed Surface Burning Characteristics with Underwriters Laboratories. Tested at Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories in accordance with ASTM E90, this product was sound tested and proven to be an integral component in maintaining STC/MTC partition ratings.
- Excellent sound-flanking material (supports high STC ratings)
- Superior performance as a fire caulk in UL-classified joint systems
- Ideal for use in smoke and/or sound assemblies
- Meets ASTM C834 specifications for latex sealants
- Grade -18°C (0°F) low temperature flexibility, strong bond
- Low VOC
Note: The product should not be painted or used with PVC or Plastic pipe.
SHEETROCK® BRAND ALL PURPOSE JOINT COMPOUND
A versatile all purpose joint compound providing professional-grade performance. Sheetrock® Brand All Purpose Joint Compound combines single-package convenience with good taping and topping performance. Recommended for laminating and repairing cracks in interior plaster and masonry not subject to moisture, this compound features great open time and cold bond, and has smooth and slick properties. This joint compound has achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material.
- Great bond, hard–finish surface
- Excellent for skim coating, embedding tape and for filling, finishing
- For use with Sheetrock® Brand Mold Tough® Panels to achieve a mold-resistant system
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material
SHEETROCK® BRAND PLUS 3® JOINT COMPOUND
This all-purpose compound weighs up to 25% less than conventional-weight compounds so handling and applying are simpler, easier and faster. Sheetrock® Brand Plus 3® Joint Compound, offers all the benefits of conventional-weight compound but results in less shrinkage and is easy to sand. Use Sheetrock® Brand Plus 3® Joint Compound for embedding paper joint tape and finishing gypsum panel joints or simple hand-applied texturing.
Sheetrock® Brand Plus 3® Joint Compound provides all the benefits of a conventional product with these Plus 3® advantages:
- Weighs up to 25% less than conventional compounds
- Needs one fewer coat over fasteners and bead
- Eliminates need for taping and topping compounds
- Sands with the ease of a topping compound
DAP 10200 Spackling Paste, 1/2 Pint, White
DAP/Bondex Spackling Paste is a ready mixed, easy-to-use professional grade, patching material used to fill holes and cracks and treat surfaces prior to painting.
|Item Weight||14.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 3.18 x 3.18 inches|
|Item model number||10200|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||DAP® Spackling Paste half pint|