Explore trusted commercial-based latex coatings, finishes, and removers from Crown Paints.
This is a specially formulated protective clear finish for exterior or interior wood that is exposed to sunlight water or temperature changes. It contains UV blockers to reduce the suns raying and fading effects. It forms a protective barrier against rain and moisture and its special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons and temperatures change. It is not recommended for use on floors.
Crown Denatured Alcohol
Crown® Denatured Alcohol is an excellent shellac thinner. Shellac cut with this solvent gives a smooth film of high gloss and good color, and is a good primer for floors, furniture, wood, and plaster. Cleans shellac brushes after use. A superior cleaner for typewriters, printing ink rubber rolls, metal parts, glass, etc.
CROWN JD.M.64 QT JAPAN DRIER
Crown Japan Drier is a special blend of lead-free drying agents that accelerates the drying ability of oil-based paint and varnish. This product speeds the drying time between coasts of finish, even in damp or cool weather. Use this product with oil-based paints, oil-based enamels and varnishes.
- Lead-free drying agent
- Speeds drying time efen in damp or cool weather
- For use with oil-based paints, enamels, and varnishes
Crown CR.MK.M.64 Qt MEK
- 1 Qt Methyl Ethyl Ketone 6PK
- Crown 1 Qt Methyl Ethyl Ketone is a strong solvent similar to Acetone but with a slower evaporation rate. For use by trained personnel for thinning and cleaning fiberglass resins, epoxies, vinyl’s, lacquers and adhesives. Superior to Acetone for cleaning and degreasing. Meets Federal Specification TT-M-261 D.
- Mfg #CR.MK.M.64
|Make & Model|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Active Ingredient||Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|Container Size||32 Oz|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Made in the USA|
|Corrosive / Toxic|
V.M. & P. Naptha Solvent
Crown® V.M. & P. Naphtha is an excellent thinner for oil based paints, varnishes, and enamels. Has a higher strength and faster evaporation rate than paint thinner (100% mineral spirits). Always follow manufacturer’s directions for use. It is designed for industrial or professional use.
Crown CR.XY.M.64 Qt Xylene
Used for thinning paints, enamels, varnishes & alkyd resins. Often specified as thinner for specialty paints & coatings. Similar to Toluene, but the evaporation rate is about five times slower. Better suited than Toluol for certain cleaning & degreasing applications.
- Useful for thinning paints, enamels, varnishes, alkyd resins, specialty paints and coatings
- Five times slower evaporation rate than Toluol
- Better suited than Toluol for some cleaning and degreasing applications
- Known as Xylene
- Meets ASTM Specification D 843
Crown 148656 BL.M.41 1G Boiled Linseed Oil
Wood finish and preservative. Processed to dry faster than raw linseed oil. Used to aid water repellency, resist weather and retard cracking, checking and shrinking when used by itself or mixed with other Alkyds or other coatings. may be used to protect sporting goods, unpainted wood furniture, and to protect metal tools against rust. Refinishes furniture, restores, and beautifies wood paneling. Dry in 12 to 18 hours. Meets federal specification a-a-371.