Incredibly effective with acrylics, heavy-bodied waterbornes, alkyd-modified latex coatings and primers, and all paints.
Corona Roller Sleeves
Using the highest quality materials, including natural, woven fabric and knit fabric, we manufacture roller sleeves for all types of coatings.
- Made with Chinex filament
- Holds more paint
- Razor like edge that both cuts in and lays off perfectly
- Easy clean up
Rust-Oleum Textured Spray provides distinctive, durable coating to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Apply to chairs, tables, light fixtures, swing sets, tool chests and more. It features a comfort tip with a wider finger pad to reduce fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
- Lint-free woven fabric.
- Bevelled ends prevent streaking.
- DC – Dual Coater
Wooster Synthetic Blend
- Unique synthetic blend featuring Micro Tip filaments for a fine finish with all paints
- Firm, full formulation for smooth paint flow and increased production
- Stainless steel ferrule
- Sealed wood handle
- Shed-resistant and high-capacity for today’s paints: flat, eggshell, satin
- HydroFlow technology provides controlled release, prevents sagging
- Exclusive lager-colored fabric for fastest coverage, non-matting for longer life
- Green double-thick polypropylene core resists water, solvents, and cracking
Whizz Roller Handles
Whizz Gold Stripe Fabric Rollers
FrogTape Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape
FrogTap Multi-Surface painter’s tape features medium adhesion, and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days and seven days in direct sunlight. This green painter’s tape is ideal for masking a variety of surfaces, and is perfect for both basic and advanced paint projects. Avoid use on freshly painted walls, drywall, wallpaper and other delicate surfaces.
FrogTape Delicate Surface Painter’s Tape
FrogTape Delicate Surface painter’s tape features low adhesion, and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days. This yellow painter’s tape is ideal for masking delicate or freshly-painted surfaces, but can be used for application on most common paint projects. Fresh paint is dry to the touch only, so we recommend you wait at least 24 hours after painting before applying.